Lake Management Plan
FLARA Lake Management Plan for Fish Lake
In 2012, the FLARA Board made a decision to update the strategic plan for FLARA. The Board determined the best approach was to create a lake management plan ("LMP") to address the big issues facing Fish Lake over the next 5 - 10 years.
In summary, a plan was needed to:
- Define, quantify, and understand the issues the community wanted FLARA to address
- Gather and identify the environmental data needed to make decisions
- Define and prioritize goals
- Create specific action items to accomplish the goals
- Bring the issues to the attention of the people and organizations that can help solve the issues
The original LMP was approved by the FLARA Board in March 2015.
Please click the link below to see a copy of the LMP for Fish Lake: